Driclor for your Face
Facial sweating is a difficult condition and can seriously affect your confidence in certain situations. Often your sweat will be visible, and your face will appear redder than is deemed normal. Socially this is seen as unacceptable, and sweating is associated with those who are unfit or dirty. This isn’t true, however it is likely to worry you if you find that you suffer from facial Hyperhidrosis.
Driclor can be used on your face, although it is important that you are careful and don’t go near the eyes or mouth. Using the antiperspirant on your face is risky, but can be done.
The skin on your face is more sensitive than other areas of your body, and needs to be treated with more care than elsewhere. Driclor contains alcohol, to quicken the evaporation process, and this could affect your facial skin. It might make your skin sore, or break into a rash. It would be a good idea to patch test your face before you apply it further.
Driclor in your eyes
As well as the skin sensitivity, your eyes, ears, mouth and nose are delicate, and substances can cause real problems if they are applied to these areas. If you do happen to get Driclor in your eyes it is important that you wash them immediately and ensure that any stinging dissipates. If it continues and you are worried then you ought to seek medical attention.
If using Driclor on your face it would be best to only place it on the forehead or hairline. Other areas are too sensitive or potentially dangerous to apply the antiperspirant. If you need to apply it over your face, then it is important that you keep a good distance away from your eyes and mouth.
As long as you are careful about how much Driclor you apply to your face and ensure that you conduct a spot check before you use it all over, there is no reason why Driclor would cause you any problems on your face. Often people find that by applying Driclor to just the forehead or hairline can make a big difference to the amount that they sweat. Driclor will start working immediately, and although you will initially need to use in on a daily basis, eventually only a couple of applications each week will be necessary. Many people are very happy with the results that Driclor gives when applying it to reduce their amounts of facial sweating.
- Iontophoresis for Hyperhidrosis
- Iontophoresis at Home
- Cost of Iontophoresis
- Botulinum Toxin for Hyperhidrosis
- Surgery for Excessive Sweating or Hyperhidrosis
- Endoscopic Thoracic Sympathectomy (ETS)
- Results & Recovery after Endoscopic Thoracic Sympathectomy
- Cost of Endoscopic Thoracic Sympathectomy
- Endoscopic Thoracic Sympathectomy (ETS) Risks
- Retrodermal Curettage for Hyperhidrosis
- Retrodermal Curettage Recovery & Risks
- Anhidrosis (Hypohidrosis)
- Causes of Anhidrosis & Risks
- Treating Anhidrosis
- Bromhidrosis (Body Odour)
- Causes of Bromhidrosis
- Diagnosing Bromhidrosis
- Treatment for Bromhidrosis
- EXCESSIVE SWEATING INFORMATION
- Why do we Sweat?
- Treatment for Hyperhidrosis
- ODABAN SPRAY ONLINE
- Cost of Odaban
- Uses of Odaban
- Side Effects of Obaban
- Odaban Foot Powder Online
- Cost of Odaban Foot Powder
- Odaban Hand Lotion Online
- Cost of Odaban Hand Lotion
- DRICLOR ONLINE
- Side Effects of Driclor
- Driclor for your Hands
- Driclor for your Face
- ANHYDROL FORTE ONLINE
- PERSPIREX ONLINE
- ZEASORB ABSORBENT POWDER ONLINE
- MAGICOOL ONLINE
- FACIAL SWEATING (FACIAL HYPERHIDROSIS)
- Treatment for Facial Sweating
- GROIN SWEATING (GROIN HYPERHIDROSIS)
- Treatment for Groin Sweating
- HAND SWEATING (PALMER HYPERHIDROSIS)
- SWEATING OF THE FEET (PLANTER HYPERHIDROSIS)
- Treatment for Sweaty Feet
- FURTHER INFORMATION