Bupa on Demand
Bupa is a well-established private heath care company that offers a range of different options for their patients. Bupa On Demand is a pay and go healthcare service and you do not have to be a member or have any type of health care insurance with them to benefit from Bupa on Demand. This service provides private healthcare to you on a pay as you go basis.
There is a simple three-step process:
- Call them and speak to a healthcare advisor
- Go and see one of their recommended consultants
- Get expert treatment
Their service provides you with the entire private healthcare and expert advice you need to get diagnosed and treated promptly. You will be given a case manager and there is also a 24 hour helpline should you need to speak to someone about your treatment. This gives you a faster diagnosis than you might have otherwise and faster treatment prompting a faster recovery rate. They have access to a variety of specialists in whatever treatment or care you need.
How Bupa on Demand works
The first step is to speak to one of their healthcare professionals who can advise you on the next step of the process. Usually, this will involve seeing a private GP at a Bupa clinic near you. A fifteen-minute appointment will cost from £70 and a thirty-minute appointment will cost from £128. If you need any other tests such as taking blood, this will cost extra.
The second stage of the process will involve seeing a Bupa approved consultant who will be able to provide you with a diagnosis. If more tests are needed in order to ascertain the diagnosis they will be extra. The benefit of this system is that they can normally set up a consultation for you the following day. If more tests are needed they will also arrange these for you promptly.
The third stage after being diagnosed would be to find the right treatment for you. Any treatments recommended would have a price quote so that you know the amount of money it will cost. They also offer an inclusive package that provides treatment privately on a pay as you go basis, instant access to Bupa recognized health professionals and you will know the full price of this prior to treatment as it is a fixed price.
- How Do I Get a Private Health Insurance Quote?
- Advantages of Private Health Insurance
- Disadvantages of Private Health Insurance
- I Cant Afford Private Health Insurance?
- Information Given to Private Health Insurance Companies
- Ant Income Protection Insurance
- Asda Money Life Insurance
- Asssa Expats Health Insurance
- Aviva Health UK Private Health Insurance
- AXA PPP Healthcare Private Health Insurance
- Best Doctors Services
- BHSF Cancer Cover
- Boots Dental Insurance
- British Money Income Protection Insurance
- British Seniors Life Insurance
- Bupa By You Health Insurance
- Bupa Global International Health Insurance
- Bupa on Demand
- Castle Cover Over 50’s Life Plan
- Cigna Expat Medical Insurance
- Co-operative Pre-paid Funeral Plans
- C S Healthcare Health Insurance
- Dencover Dental Insurance
- Denplan Private Dental Plan
- DG Mutual Sick Pay Insurance
- Dignity Funeral Plans
- Flexibility with the AA
- ACE Helping Hand
- Helping Hand Cancer Care Insurance
- Aetna International Health Insurance
- Age UK Travel Insurance
- AIG Direct All Kinds of Cancer Cover
- ALC Global Cover Plans
- AllClear Travel Cover for any Medical Condition
- Allianz Health Insurance
- Amariz Limited specialised insurance for expats
- APRIL UK Health Insurance
- Avalon Europe Funeral Plans
- WPA Health Insurance
- National Dental Plan
- World First Travel Insurance
- Wiltshire Friendly
- William Russell Expatriate Insurance
PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE INFORMATION
- WHAT IS PRIVATE HEATH INSURANCE?
- Is Private Treatment better than NHS Treatment?
- How to Choose Private Health Insurance?
- What Conditions or Treatments Does Private Health Insurance Not Cover?
- General Advice and Information for Buying Health Insurance
- Common Private Health Insurance Terms
- What Questions Should I Ask When Choosing Private Health Insurance?
- Comparing Private Health Insurance Policies
- Getting Private Health Insurance Advice
- Making a Claim on Your Private Health Insurance Policy
- WHAT IS CRITICAL ILLNESS COVER?
- Disadvantages of Critical Illness Cover
- Advantages of Critical Illness Cover
- Further Information
UK HEALTH CENTRES
- Colonic Irrigation
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Dental Treatments
- Fertility Treatment
- Hair Transplants
- Harley Street
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Laser Hair Removal
- Medical Centres & GPs
- Private Blood Tests
- Private Health Insurance
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking & E-Cigarettes
- Sports Medicine
- STD's & STI's
(Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tattoo Removal
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Glossary A-Z
- Latest UK Health News
SELECT A LOCATION