Co-operative Pre-paid Funeral Plans
The Co-operative is the biggest funeral director’s in the UK and has over a thousand funeral homes. They also offer the widest variety of pre-paid funeral plans. Your own funeral is not an easy thing to think about, but arranging a funeral can be extremely costly and can add more stress onto your already grieving family members. The Co-operative offer funeral plans in which you can make all the big decisions about your funeral and pay for it before you die. The price you will pay for your funeral will be based on today’s prices. So there is no need to worry about inflation in the future.
Why chose a funeral plan?
Besides relieving your family members of the financial and emotional burden of planning and paying for your funeral, there are many other benefits to planning and financing your funeral prior to your death.
Other benefits are:
- You can plan the day to be however you envisage it and make it unique to you.
- You can choose the flower arrangements.
- You can let your family add their own touches to the day after your death.
- No rising costs incurred as the plan is set at the prices at the time you sign up.
The fact that the Co-operative fixes your funeral costs at today’s prices is very important. The cost of funerals has doubled over the past decade, much higher than inflation alone. This is due to a number of reasons such as expensive land for cemeteries and facilities. Taking out their funeral plan means you don’t have to worry about rising costs or inflation.
You can also take out a funeral plan for someone else so that you take way the financial burden and give him or her a personalised send-off. You may arrange the funeral of your partner, spouse, dependant or close relatives.
Co-operative funeral plan is unique
What makes the Co-Operative Funeral Plan different is that the full service is offered online. You can manage your pre-paid funeral plan online so you can plan and arrange things from the comfort of your own home. You can chose to have a burial or a cremation, or you can chose a headstone or have a woodland burial planned. Whatever you want for your funeral, to make it a special day for your loved ones, the Co-operative will do their best to make it possible. They offer a 24-hour helpline and will help and guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.
- How Do I Get a Private Health Insurance Quote?
- Advantages of Private Health Insurance
- Disadvantages of Private Health Insurance
- I Cant Afford Private Health Insurance?
- Information Given to Private Health Insurance Companies
- Ant Income Protection Insurance
- Asda Money Life Insurance
- Asssa Expats Health Insurance
- Aviva Health UK Private Health Insurance
- AXA PPP Healthcare Private Health Insurance
- Best Doctors Services
- BHSF Cancer Cover
- Boots Dental Insurance
- British Money Income Protection Insurance
- British Seniors Life Insurance
- Bupa By You Health Insurance
- Bupa Global International Health Insurance
- Bupa on Demand
- Castle Cover Over 50’s Life Plan
- Cigna Expat Medical Insurance
- Co-operative Pre-paid Funeral Plans
- C S Healthcare Health Insurance
- Dencover Dental Insurance
- Denplan Private Dental Plan
- DG Mutual Sick Pay Insurance
- Dignity Funeral Plans
- Flexibility with the AA
- ACE Helping Hand
- Helping Hand Cancer Care Insurance
- Aetna International Health Insurance
- Age UK Travel Insurance
- AIG Direct All Kinds of Cancer Cover
- ALC Global Cover Plans
- AllClear Travel Cover for any Medical Condition
- Allianz Health Insurance
- Amariz Limited specialised insurance for expats
- APRIL UK Health Insurance
- Avalon Europe Funeral Plans
- WPA Health Insurance
- National Dental Plan
- World First Travel Insurance
- Wiltshire Friendly
- William Russell Expatriate Insurance
PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE INFORMATION
- WHAT IS PRIVATE HEATH INSURANCE?
- Is Private Treatment better than NHS Treatment?
- How to Choose Private Health Insurance?
- What Conditions or Treatments Does Private Health Insurance Not Cover?
- General Advice and Information for Buying Health Insurance
- Common Private Health Insurance Terms
- What Questions Should I Ask When Choosing Private Health Insurance?
- Comparing Private Health Insurance Policies
- Getting Private Health Insurance Advice
- Making a Claim on Your Private Health Insurance Policy
- WHAT IS CRITICAL ILLNESS COVER?
- Disadvantages of Critical Illness Cover
- Advantages of Critical Illness Cover
- Further Information
UK HEALTH CENTRES
- Colonic Irrigation
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Dental Treatments
- Fertility Treatment
- Hair Transplants
- Harley Street
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Laser Hair Removal
- Medical Centres & GPs
- Private Blood Tests
- Private Health Insurance
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking & E-Cigarettes
- Sports Medicine
- STD's & STI's
(Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tattoo Removal
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Glossary A-Z
- Latest UK Health News
SELECT A LOCATION