Fertility Clinics in Bradford
If you are considering fertility treatment because you have struggled to conceive or you or your partner are infertile, or if you are a same sex couple wanting to have a baby, there are a number of options available through the NHS and/or through private funding at fertility clinics in Bradford.
If you would like to book a consultation (many clinics offer free initial consultations) to discuss your ferility treatment options at a clinic in Bradford, complete the contact form on the right, and if we represent a local clinic, an advisor will contact you. Treatment options include:
- In vitro fertilisation (IVF)
- ICSI (Intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection) fertility treatment
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Gamete Intra-Fallopian Transfer (GIFT)
- In vitro maturation (IVM)
- Fertility drugs
Fertility Clinics Bradford
Tel: 01274 542 200
- Egg Donation
- How are Eggs Donated?
- Sperm Donation
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Donor Sperm
- Becoming a Sperm Donor
- Donor Embryos
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Donor Embryo Transfer
- How to Donate Embryos
- Importing Sperm, Eggs, and Embryos
- Freezing and Storing Eggs
- Freezing and Storing Sperm
- Freezing & Storing Embryos
- How do I Know if I’m Pregnant?
- Pregnancy: What Happens and How
- The First Trimester
- The Second Trimester
- The Third Trimester
- The End of a Pregnancy and Delivering a New-born
- FERTILITY TREATMENT INFORMATION
- Infertility and its Causes
- What Causes Infertility in Women?
- What Causes Infertility in Men?
- Effect of Smoking on Fertility and Pregnancy
- Fertility and Weight
- Fertility and Diet
- Fertility and Stress
- Fertility and Diabetes
- Toxins and their Effects on Fertility
- Fertility and Eating Disorders
- INFERTILITY OPTIONS
- Fertility Treatment for Same Sex Couples
- Single Mothers Having a Baby
- Infertility Treatments on the NHS
- Assisted Conception on the NHS
- NHS Funding Eligibility in England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland
- Private Infertility Treatment
- Can I Prevent Infertility?
- Specialist Treatment for Infertility
- Choosing a Fertility Clinic
- In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
- Reasons for Having IVF
- IVF for Same Sex Couples
- IVF for Single Mothers
- Support and IVF
- IVF Procedure â€“ How is IVF done?
- Is IVF available on the NHS?
- Paying for IVF Privately
- Having IVF Abroad through Medical Tourism
- Success Rates of IVF
- IVF Side Effects & Risks
- IVF and Hyperstimulation Syndrome
- IVF and Ectopic Pregnancies
- IVF and Multiple Births
- IVF and Miscarriage
- Effects of IVF on the Baby
- Ethical Objections to IVF
- ICSI as a Fertility Treatment
- Is ICSI for Me?
- How is ICSI Performed?
- How Successful is ICSI?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of ICSI?
- What is IMSI (Intra-Cytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Injection)?
- What is PICSI?
- What is Metabolomics?
- Alternatives to IVF
- History and Development of IVF and ICSI
- Fertility Drugs: What Do They Do and Are They For Me?
- Female Fertility Drugs
- Male Fertility Drugs
- What is Artificial Insemination?
- Intra-Cervical Insemination
- Is Intra-Cervical Insemination for me?
- Intrauterine Insemination
- Is Intra-Uterine Insemination For Me?
- Alternatives to Intra-Uterine Insemination
- FURTHER INFORMATION
- Colonic Irrigation
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Dental Treatments
- Fertility Treatment
- Hair Transplants
- Harley Street
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Laser Hair Removal
- Medical Centres & GPs
- Private Blood Tests
- Private Health Insurance
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking & E-Cigarettes
- Sports Medicine
- STD's & STI's
(Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tattoo Removal
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Glossary A-Z