Halo Elite Consultation
You will not require a GP prescription in order to book a Halo Elite consultation however you may wish to do some background research on the technique so that you can enter the consultation armed with questions that you want answered. To begin with, you will need to find a clinic that offers Halo Elite therapy for hair loss. This is best done through an internet search, but you may also be lucky enough to be able to take advantage of a recommendation from a friend. If you know other people who have been through Halo Elite therapy at a local clinic, it would definitely be worth your time asking them about their experience. This could be a very easy way of identifying the clinic that you want to use (if your friend has had a good experience of the clinic) and will also allow you to ask any initial questions of your friend. However, do not fall into the trap of believing everything as the whole truth. Your friend will have slightly different hair loss needs to you so their experience will never exactly match yours. You should be sure to re-ask all the questions that you asked your friend to your Halo Elite clinic during your initial consultation to ensure that the information that your friend gave you was not biased in any way.
Booking Your Initial Halo Elite Consultation at a Time that Suits You
Once you have identified the Halo Elite Clinic that you wish to use you should phone up (or use an online enquiry system) to book your initial consultation with a Halo Elite therapist. Try to pick a time when you will not have to rush off after your session so that you can give yourself as much time as you need to ask questions and look around the clinic. It is important that you feel a good vibe from the clinic and staff as you could potentially be spending a large amount of time there during your Halo Elite treatment.
Pre-screening Questionnaire and Evaluation
Whilst you are waiting for your initial Halo Elite consultation to begin you will most probably be asked to fill in a pre-screening questionnaire. This will ask you about your medical history as well as making you go through the process of thinking about your expectations for the results of the treatment. It is important that you clinic is able to allow you to put these thoughts down on paper so that any dispute at the end of your treatment can be discussed in light of your initial expectations. You should use this exercise to really think about what you want to get out of your Halo Elite therapy as this will be discussed in greater detail face-to-face with your Halo Elite therapist later during the initial consultation.
Your current hair pattern will then be evaluated. This will be done in a number of different ways and the methods used will vary between clinics. Some clinics may simply take photographs and load them onto a computer programme that will assess your level of baldness using a number of different scales (most commonly the Hamilton-Norwood scale for men and the Savin scale for women). However, some clinics may use microscopic cameras that are able to capture more detail and will allow your therapist to evaluate the condition of your hair follicles in more detail.
Questions and Expectations Will be discussed during Your Initial Halo Elite Consultation
Due to the fact that your hair loss needs will be individual, your Halo Elite consultation will be tailored in order to discuss your expectations of the treatment as well as the potential results that Halo Elite therapy could provide for you. You will be asked about the results that you desire for your hair coverage and density and the history of your hair loss. For example, your Halo Elite therapist will want to know if you experience more hair loss during certain times of the years (e.g. during winter) or if you only lose your hair if you comb it. If you have been losing your hair for a long period of time they will probably ask you why you haven’t tried a hair replacement therapy before now. This is to assess your motivation for the therapy. If you filled in a pre-screening questionnaire, your answers will be discussed and written notes will be made in your records. Any evaluations of your current hair loss pattern made by a computer programme (or your Halo Elite therapist) will be explained to you in detail. It is important that you understand what your Halo Elite therapist is explaining to you as well as the implications that the results have on your Halo Elite treatment plan. For example, if you are found to have an extremely high score on one of the scales that your Halo Elite clinic uses to evaluate your current hair coverage then your treatment will need to be more intense and last for a longer period of time (and this will have cost implications for you).
It is important that you realise that Halo Elite therapy for hair loss is a long procedure and you will most probably have to visit your clinic a number of times per month for a period of a year or more. This is why the initial consultation is so important. Not only will it allow you to have all of your questions answered, but it will also allow your therapist to estimate how long your therapy will need to be carried out for in order to achieve your desired results. For example, if you have a large amount of hair loss and desire a large increase in the density of your hair then you should expect to need to visit your clinic quite often (maybe once a week or once every fortnight) for a long period of time (a year or more) but if you only have a small amount of thinning that you want “touched up” then you might only need to visit your clinic for a few months.
Ensure All of Your Questions Are Answered before You Sign up for Your Halo Elite Treatment
The most important aspect of your initial consultation for your Halo Elite treatment is that you leave the consultation with all of your questions answered. This means that you would be wise to have entered the consultation with a notebook full of questions so that you can leave with a notebook full of answers.
Do not allow yourself to sign up for starting treatment if you still have unanswered questions or worries as you will be less likely to complete the course of treatment if you are unsure of the results that you should expect. In fact, one of the most important questions that you should ask your Halo Elite therapist is “when should I expect to start seeing a difference in my hair coverage or hair loss?” This will give you a goal so you can motivate yourself to continue to attend your Halo Elite therapy sessions until you reach the stage where you start to see results. It can be very difficult to motivate yourself to visiting your clinic if you do not feel that the treatment is working so it is important that you are honest with yourself and have realistic expectations from the start.
In addition, it is always worth asking if your local clinic has any current offers on as you may be able to get a good deal on other hair treatment products or receive some money off if you are planning a long term treatment with Halo Elite.
- Laser Treatment for Hair Loss in London & UK
- Different Types of Laser Treatment for Hair Loss
- Laser Treatment for Hair Loss Consultation
- Laser Treatment for Hair Loss Procedure
- Laser Treatment for Hair Loss Clinics
- Compare Laser Treatment with Hair Transplants
- Is Laser Treatment for Hair Loss Painful?
- Am I Suitable for Laser Treatment for Hair Loss?
- Cost of Laser Treatment for Hair Loss
- Laser Treatment for Hair Loss Risks, Dangers and Safety
- Laser Treatment for Hair Loss Results
- Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) in London & UK
- Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) Consultation
- Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) Procedure
- Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) Clinics
- Compare Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) and Other Hair Replacement Techniques
- Is Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) Painful?
- Am I Suitable for Direct Hair Implantation (DHI)?
- Cost of Direct Hair Implantation (DHI)
- Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) Risks, Dangers and Safety
- Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) Results
- Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) for Women
- What are Hair Follicles?
- Why do People Go Bald?
- What are Hair Implants?
- Causes of Hair Loss
- Hair Loss Treatment
- Hair Loss Surgery
- Alternatives to Hair Transplants
- Dangers of Hair Transplants
- Hair Transplant Facts
- Finance & Loans for Hair Transplants
- Halo Elite for Hair Loss
- Halo Elite Consultation
- Halo Elite Treatment
- Halo Elite Clinics for Hair Loss
- Compare Halo Elite & Other Hair Replacement Techniques
- Pain with Halo Elite Treatment for Hair Loss
- Am I Suitable for Halo Elite Treatment for Hair Loss?
- Cost of Halo Elite for Hair Loss
- Halo Elite Risks, Dangers & Safety
- Results of Halo Elite for Hair Loss
- Halo Elite for Hair Loss in Women
- HAIR TRANSPLANT INFORMATION
- Natural Looking Hair Transplants
- Hair Transplants for a Receding Hairline
- HAIR TRANSPLANT COSTS & PRICES
- Hair Transplants on the NHS
- Paying for Hair Transplant Surgery
- Traveling Abroad for Hair Transplants
- Hair Transplant Surgeons & Trichologists
- Hair Transplant Appointment Booking
- Hair Transplant Surgery Consultation
- Measuring Baldness in Hair Transplant Surgery
- Hair Grafts in Hair Transplant Surgery
- Pain in Hair Transplant Surgery
- Scabs from Hair Transplants
- Scars from Hair Transplants
- Hair Transplant Surgery Risks & Side Effects
- Hair Transplant Aftercare & Recovery
- How Long Do Hair Transplants Last?
- Strip Harvesting in Hair Transplant Surgery
- EYEBROW & EYELASH HAIR REPLACEMENTS
- MICROGRAFTING FOR HAIR LOSS
- FOLLICULAR UNIT EXTRACTION / FOLLICULAR TRANSFER
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Procedure
- FUE Cost
- Micrografting Hair Transplants & FUE Comparison
- FEMALE HAIR LOSS & BALDING
- HAIR TRANSPLANTS FOR MEN
- Hair Transplants for Beard Hair
- HAIR TRANSPLANTS TO AVOID
- NON-SURGICAL TREATMENTS FOR HAIR LOSS
- Hair Loss Medications
- Finasteride for Hair Loss
- Minoxidil for Hair Loss
- LOW-LEVEL LASER TREATMENTS (LLLT) FOR HAIR LOSS
- HAIR SYSTEMS FOR HAIR LOSS (WIGS, HAIR PIECES & TOUPEES)
- FURTHER INFORMATION
- Colonic Irrigation
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Dental Treatments
- Fertility Treatment
- Hair Transplants
- Harley Street
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Laser Hair Removal
- Medical Centres & GPs
- Private Blood Tests
- Private Health Insurance
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking & E-Cigarettes
- Sports Medicine
- STD's & STI's
(Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tattoo Removal
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Glossary A-Z
SELECT A LOCATION