Halo Elite for Hair Loss
Halo Elite is a trademark name for a particular laser that has been designed specifically to treat hair loss. It was the first laser treatment to be approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) which meant that it reaches the standards (of safety and proven effectiveness) required for a technique to be used as a medical treatment in the US. In fact, it is the only treatment for hair loss that is not based on taking drugs that is approved by the FDA. The Halo Elite uses a laser set up that has been proven in the FDA clinical trials to stimulate hair growth by increasing the metabolism of the hair cells themselves, causing them to grow faster and stronger.
Halo Elite has been in use as a treatment for hair loss for many years and has been proven to be effective on both men and women who suffer from a range between thinning hair and male or female pattern baldness (known as Androgenetic Alopecia). Many clinics will even offer you a money back guarantee if you do not see any improvement in your hair coverage or reduction in your hair loss by the end of your Halo Elite treatment. However, you should be aware that there are a number of clinics out there that use similar methods to the Halo Elite (for example they may have instruments in a dome shape that contain lasers) that are not the trade marked Halo Elite systems. Whilst, these imitation clinics may also work to reduce your hair loss and increase your hair growth, the fact that they are not Halo Elite clinics means that they will probably not be FDA approved and the laser outputs that they use will probably be slightly different (and therefore not necessarily as efficient).
If you are considering using Halo Elite therapy to reduce your hair loss and increase the amount of hair on your head then you will be pleased to know that you will not require a prescription from your GP. Also, the laser technique used during your Halo Elite treatment is completely painless and free of side effects so the likelihood of injury is minimal (if any). This is primarily due to the non-thermal type of lasers used by the Halo Elite instrument, which means that no heat is emitted by the lasers so that there is no risk of experiencing burning due to Halo Elite treatment.
What is Halo Elite
Halo Elite is being successfully used to treat a number of medical conditions including diabetic ulcers, acne and tuberculosis (to name a few). This shows that it is a well-respected and proven medical therapy that you should feel confident to use for your hair loss needs. Halo Elite for hair loss treatment uses a particular type of laser therapy to enhance your hair growth and reduce hair loss that is known as Folli Cure therapy. The Halo Elite uses a laser device that emits light at a wavelength of 650nm (at 5mW) from over 170 diodes directed at your hair follicles. This laser stimulates cellular growth by increasing the rate of metabolism. This means that the Halo Elite causes your hair to grow faster and stronger and therefore reduces hair loss and increases hair growth in your balding areas.
Generally, your Halo Elite treatment will last for a period of 12 months with each session taking around 12 ½ minutes to complete. This knowledge makes it easy to plan your treatment so that you receive the final results when you want them. For example, you may wish to increase the density of the hair on your head before a function such as a wedding or an important job appointment.
How does Halo Elite Work
Halo Elite uses lasers directed at the base of your hair that emit light at a particular wavelength (650nm at 5mW). These rays of light provide energy to your hair cells and allow them to work more effectively. This enables the mitochondria (which, you may remember from school biology, are the parts of the cell that produce energy for the cell to use) within your individual hair cells to produce even more energy that your hair cells can then use to grow. This means that each individual hair cell will grow quicker and stronger and the overall effect will be an increase in the density of your hair and a reduction in hair loss. Your thinning areas will start to reduce and you will notice an increase in the quality of the hair on your head.
In addition, the laser light will stimulate your blood flowing to your head. The more blood that flows to your hair follicles means the more nutrients are available to your hair cells. This is important as your hair cells need nutrients (such as proteins and sugar) in order to grow. So, the increased blood flow works alongside the increased energy provided by the Folli Cure therapy in order to enhance your hair cells growth. In fact, research has shown that Folli Cure can increase the capacity of the blood vessels in your head by up to 50% as well as increasing the ability of your lymphatic system (which is the system that takes away all the waste products from your cells).
In this way you can quickly see that Halo Elite produces a number of effects that all work together to increase the rate and quality of your hair cell growth and discourage hair loss.
- Laser Treatment for Hair Loss in London & UK
- Different Types of Laser Treatment for Hair Loss
- Laser Treatment for Hair Loss Consultation
- Laser Treatment for Hair Loss Procedure
- Laser Treatment for Hair Loss Clinics
- Compare Laser Treatment with Hair Transplants
- Is Laser Treatment for Hair Loss Painful?
- Am I Suitable for Laser Treatment for Hair Loss?
- Cost of Laser Treatment for Hair Loss
- Laser Treatment for Hair Loss Risks, Dangers and Safety
- Laser Treatment for Hair Loss Results
- Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) in London & UK
- Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) Consultation
- Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) Procedure
- Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) Clinics
- Compare Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) and Other Hair Replacement Techniques
- Is Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) Painful?
- Am I Suitable for Direct Hair Implantation (DHI)?
- Cost of Direct Hair Implantation (DHI)
- Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) Risks, Dangers and Safety
- Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) Results
- Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) for Women
- What are Hair Follicles?
- Why do People Go Bald?
- What are Hair Implants?
- Causes of Hair Loss
- Hair Loss Treatment
- Hair Loss Surgery
- Alternatives to Hair Transplants
- Dangers of Hair Transplants
- Hair Transplant Facts
- Finance & Loans for Hair Transplants
- Halo Elite for Hair Loss
- Halo Elite Consultation
- Halo Elite Treatment
- Halo Elite Clinics for Hair Loss
- Compare Halo Elite & Other Hair Replacement Techniques
- Pain with Halo Elite Treatment for Hair Loss
- Am I Suitable for Halo Elite Treatment for Hair Loss?
- Cost of Halo Elite for Hair Loss
- Halo Elite Risks, Dangers & Safety
- Results of Halo Elite for Hair Loss
- Halo Elite for Hair Loss in Women
- HAIR TRANSPLANT INFORMATION
- Natural Looking Hair Transplants
- Hair Transplants for a Receding Hairline
- HAIR TRANSPLANT COSTS & PRICES
- Hair Transplants on the NHS
- Paying for Hair Transplant Surgery
- Traveling Abroad for Hair Transplants
- Hair Transplant Surgeons & Trichologists
- Hair Transplant Appointment Booking
- Hair Transplant Surgery Consultation
- Measuring Baldness in Hair Transplant Surgery
- Hair Grafts in Hair Transplant Surgery
- Pain in Hair Transplant Surgery
- Scabs from Hair Transplants
- Scars from Hair Transplants
- Hair Transplant Surgery Risks & Side Effects
- Hair Transplant Aftercare & Recovery
- How Long Do Hair Transplants Last?
- Strip Harvesting in Hair Transplant Surgery
- EYEBROW & EYELASH HAIR REPLACEMENTS
- MICROGRAFTING FOR HAIR LOSS
- FOLLICULAR UNIT EXTRACTION / FOLLICULAR TRANSFER
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Procedure
- FUE Cost
- Micrografting Hair Transplants & FUE Comparison
- FEMALE HAIR LOSS & BALDING
- HAIR TRANSPLANTS FOR MEN
- Hair Transplants for Beard Hair
- HAIR TRANSPLANTS TO AVOID
- NON-SURGICAL TREATMENTS FOR HAIR LOSS
- Hair Loss Medications
- Finasteride for Hair Loss
- Minoxidil for Hair Loss
- LOW-LEVEL LASER TREATMENTS (LLLT) FOR HAIR LOSS
- HAIR SYSTEMS FOR HAIR LOSS (WIGS, HAIR PIECES & TOUPEES)
- FURTHER INFORMATION
- Colonic Irrigation
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Dental Treatments
- Fertility Treatment
- Hair Transplants
- Harley Street
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Laser Hair Removal
- Medical Centres & GPs
- Private Blood Tests
- Private Health Insurance
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking & E-Cigarettes
- Sports Medicine
- STD's & STI's
(Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tattoo Removal
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Glossary A-Z
SELECT A LOCATION