Laser Hair Removal Before & After Images
Many of us are burdened with unwanted hair, and unfortunately most methods of hair removal are only temporary, and tend to be painful or inefficient. The hassle of regular waxing or shaving is something that many of us would like to be rid of, and it is this need for an easy and long lasting treatment that laser hair removal meets.
How does it work?
Laser therapy works by using focussed beams of light to remove hair. The heat from a laser is absorbed by your hair follicles, the roots of hair responsible for its growth. By targeting follicles, laser treatment achieves permanent hair reduction and loss as the part of your skin responsible for growing hair is dealt with. This makes it so much better than techniques like shaving which remove hair above the root, allowing it to grow back quickly, and is much less painful and much more long lasting than waxing.
Is laser hair removal for me?
If you are looking for a permanent method of eliminating hair without the hassle of shaving and waxing, then chances are that laser hair removal is the option for you. Different people respond to laser treatment differently, and in most cases the results depend at least partially on hair and skin colour. This is because laser energy is absorbed by darker colours, and so for pale skinned people the treatment is very suitable as the laser targets the darker hair follicles. Darker skinned people often take longer to treat because the laser isn't as focussed, and hence certain skin types are not suitable for treatment. Most laser clinics will provide you with a consultation that will determine whether or not you are a good candidate for laser hair removal.
What areas can be treated with laser hair removal?
In theory laser treatment can be applied to any part of your body, and this is true for both men and women. Commonly treated areas include the bikini line, chin, upper lip, arms, back, and legs. Many people think that laser therapy is unsuitable for facial hair, but in actual fact treatment of female facial hair is the most common application of laser therapy.
How long does it take to receive laser hair removal?
The application of laser hair removal can take anywhere from 10 minutes to half an hour, depending on the area to be treated, the type of laser used, the thickness of your hair, and your skin colour. Typically a number of sessions are needed to completely remove hair, but fortunately these are often arranged at your convenience. It will only be a few weeks at most before you manage to remove undesirable hair permanently.
- BODY AREAS FOR LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- Face Laser Hair Removal (inc forehead)
- Chin Laser Hair Removal
- Neck Laser Hair Removal
- Arms Laser Hair Removal
- Bikini Laser Hair Removal
- Legs Laser Hair Removal
- Nipple Laser Hair Removal
- Shoulders Laser Hair Removal
- Underarms Laser Hair Removal
- Back Laser Hair Removal
- Stomach Laser Hair Removal
- Breasts Laser Hair Removal
- Mens Chest Laser Hair Removal
- Side Effects & Risks with Laser Hair Removal
- Discomfort & Pain with Laser Hair Removal
- Scarring with Laser Hair Removal
- Safety of Laser Hair Removal
- Legal Requirements for Carrying Out Laser Hair Removal
- Contraindications for Laser Hair Removal
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Hair Removal
- How does IPL Hair Removal Work?
- Cost of IPL Hair Removal
- History and Background of IPL
- Why Choose IPL Hair Removal?
- Alternatives to IPL Hair Removal
- When is IPL Hair Removal Most Effective?
- IPL Hair Removal Session
- How Many IPL Sessions Will I Need?
- Suitability for IPL Hair Removal
- Risks, Complications, and Side Effects of IPL
- Is IPL Hair Removal Permanent?
- Is IPL Hair Removal Painful?
- Who Performs IPL Hair Removal?
- IPL & PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- IPL at Home
- Laser Hair Removal Before & After
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- LASER HAIR REMOVAL INFORMATION
- Is Laser Hair Removal Permanent?
- Causes of Hair Re-growth After Laser Hair Removal Treatment
- Long Term Effects of Laser Hair Removal
- Repeat Sessions for Laser Hair Removal
- COST OF LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- Number of Laser Hair Removal Treatments Required
- Consultation for Laser Hair Removal
- Patch Tests for Laser Hair Removal
- Preparing for Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Hair Removal Procedure
- Removing Hair in-between Laser Hair Removal Treatments
- Laser Hair Removal of White/Blond Hair
- TYPES OF LASERS
- Types of Laser Hair Removal Machines
- Latest Developments & Research in Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Hair Removal Manufacturers
- Laser Hair Removal at Home
- Guide to Waxing Hair
- Shaving Unwanted Hair
- FURTHER INFORMATION
- Colonic Irrigation
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Dental Treatments
- Fertility Treatment
- Hair Transplants
- Harley Street
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Laser Hair Removal
- Medical Centres & GPs
- Private Blood Tests
- Private Health Insurance
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking & E-Cigarettes
- Sports Medicine
- STD's & STI's
(Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tattoo Removal
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Glossary A-Z