Neck Laser Hair Removal
The neck is actually quite a common place for both men and women to have laser hair removal treatments. Thick, coarse hair can grow on the neck and this is commonly found in men and can be unsightly and embarrassing. Though much of the time this hair could be covered up by clothing or growing your hair long enough to cover the neck, knowing it’s there alone is sometimes enough to make you permanently self-conscious about it, and it would be nice to not have to go to such lengths to hide excessive hair growth. The bottom or nape of the neck is the most commonly treated part of the neck.
Advantages over other Hair Removal Methods
Your neck is not the easiest part of your body to accurately remove excess body hair from. It can be hard to shave or wax the bottom of your neck yourself. Some women prefer to get rid of the hair that extends from their head hairline to around the back of the neck. This hair can be quite noticeable when hair is tied up, as it can extend around to the side of the neck. Having laser hair removal treatments could put an end to this problem, as you could achieve long-term hair free results.
Considerations for Laser Hair Removal on the Neck
Similar considerations apply to having laser hair removal on your neck, as they would do for any other part of your body. Potential side effects include scarring, burns and pigment changes, and these could make you just as self-conscious about your neck as the excess hair did. It is advisable that you have a patch test before starting any treatment courses.
Suitable Laser Treatments for Laser Hair Removal on the Neck
Neck laser hair removal is most suitable for those with light skin and dark hair. All forms of laser systems and IPL can be used on neck hair. Your practitioner will advise you of the best treatment for you, taking into your own specific needs into consideration. Further, all laser hair removal clinics do not have each type of laser hair removal machine.
Number of Treatments Needed for Neck Laser Hair Removal
The number of treatments you will need to get good results from neck laser hair removal, depends upon a number of factors including your skin type and colour, and your hair type and colour. You should be advised on the outset, on the number of treatments that you may require. Your treatment time for each session will be quite short since the neck is not a particularly large area. As with treatment on other body parts, repeat treatments will likely be needed in the future to maintain your results.
Treatment Costs for Laser Hair Removal on the Neck
The cost of laser hair removal treatment will depend upon your chosen treatment and practitioner, and perhaps also, the amount of hair growth on your neck. The general price per treatment session is around £85. There will usually be a fee of around £25 for a patch test.
- BODY AREAS FOR LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- Face Laser Hair Removal (inc forehead)
- Chin Laser Hair Removal
- Neck Laser Hair Removal
- Arms Laser Hair Removal
- Bikini Laser Hair Removal
- Legs Laser Hair Removal
- Nipple Laser Hair Removal
- Shoulders Laser Hair Removal
- Underarms Laser Hair Removal
- Back Laser Hair Removal
- Stomach Laser Hair Removal
- Breasts Laser Hair Removal
- Mens Chest Laser Hair Removal
- Side Effects & Risks with Laser Hair Removal
- Discomfort & Pain with Laser Hair Removal
- Scarring with Laser Hair Removal
- Safety of Laser Hair Removal
- Legal Requirements for Carrying Out Laser Hair Removal
- Contraindications for Laser Hair Removal
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Hair Removal
- How does IPL Hair Removal Work?
- Cost of IPL Hair Removal
- History and Background of IPL
- Why Choose IPL Hair Removal?
- Alternatives to IPL Hair Removal
- When is IPL Hair Removal Most Effective?
- IPL Hair Removal Session
- How Many IPL Sessions Will I Need?
- Suitability for IPL Hair Removal
- Risks, Complications, and Side Effects of IPL
- Is IPL Hair Removal Permanent?
- Is IPL Hair Removal Painful?
- Who Performs IPL Hair Removal?
- IPL & PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- IPL at Home
- Laser Hair Removal Before & After
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- LASER HAIR REMOVAL INFORMATION
- Is Laser Hair Removal Permanent?
- Causes of Hair Re-growth After Laser Hair Removal Treatment
- Long Term Effects of Laser Hair Removal
- Repeat Sessions for Laser Hair Removal
- COST OF LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- Number of Laser Hair Removal Treatments Required
- Consultation for Laser Hair Removal
- Patch Tests for Laser Hair Removal
- Preparing for Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Hair Removal Procedure
- Removing Hair in-between Laser Hair Removal Treatments
- Laser Hair Removal of White/Blond Hair
- TYPES OF LASERS
- Types of Laser Hair Removal Machines
- Latest Developments & Research in Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Hair Removal Manufacturers
- Laser Hair Removal at Home
- Guide to Waxing Hair
- Shaving Unwanted Hair
- FURTHER INFORMATION
- Colonic Irrigation
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Dental Treatments
- Fertility Treatment
- Hair Transplants
- Harley Street
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Laser Hair Removal
- Medical Centres & GPs
- Private Blood Tests
- Private Health Insurance
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking & E-Cigarettes
- Sports Medicine
- STD's & STI's
(Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tattoo Removal
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Glossary A-Z