Chin Laser Hair Removal
Having hair growth on your chin can be uncomfortable and embarrassing, especially if you are a women and it’s not supposed to be there. There are different types of hair growth that women can get on their chins; from only a few fine, light hairs which are very discreet to thick, dark hair which can be very noticeable. There are many different hair removal options open to you for getting rid of this unwanted chin hair, but laser hair removal has emerged as an effective long term solution, and many women are now turning to laser hair removal over other treatments such as waxing.
Of course it’s not just women who can be frustrated with chin hair. Many men are unhappy with chin hair too, which can be too thick and heavy for their liking. Constant shaving can also be tedious and the cost of buying razors and shaving foam can really mount up. Like women, many men are turning to laser hair removal treatments as an alterative to traditional methods in the hopes of achieving that perfectly groomed, masculine look.
Advantages over Other Hair Removal Methods
Laser hair removal gives good long term hair free results in the majority of suitable candidates, which can make shaving and other forms of daily hair removal a thing of the past. The cost of having laser hair removal may seem expensive initially, but you can save money in the future on not having to buy hair removal creams and razors, and not having to pay a beautician for waxing and threading.
Considerations for Laser Hair Removal on the Chin
It is always a good idea to have a patch test carried out before undergoing your first treatment session. The test patch will give you a good idea of what having laser hair removal treatment is like; it will let you see how your skin will react to treatment and show up any potential side effects; and will give an indication of the results you are likely to achieve from a course of laser treatments. The chin is also a sensitive area and you may find this more painful than if you were having treatment on other areas. You may want to consider this when making your decision on whether laser hair removal is right for you.
Suitable Chin Laser Treatments
The most suitable candidates for chin laser hair removal are those with light skin and dark hair; treatment can be effective on darker skin but not all lasers can be used on every skin type. All forms of laser systems and IPL can be used on chin hair. Your practitioner will advise you of the best treatment for you. Try to be realistic about the results and always remember that laser hair removal on the chin and any other area is never classified as ‘permanent removal’ but long-term or ‘permanent reduction.’
Number of Laser Hair Removal Sessions for the Chin
The number of treatments you will need is similar to that for facial laser hair removal. This depends upon your skin type and colour, and your hair type and colour. Your practitioner will advise you on the number of treatments they think you will need to get good long term results. However, you may find that as the treatment progresses you may need to increase the number of laser sessions. On the other hand, you may also find that you are happy with the amount of hair reduction you have seen, and require fewer laser chin treatments than initially expected. Your treatment time for each session will be quite short due to the small area being treated. Repeat treatments will likely be needed in the long-term future, to maintain your results.
Treatment Costs for Laser Hair Removal on the Chin
The chin is a relatively small area to have treated, so the prices for treatment will be less than having a large area treated.
The general price range for chin laser hair removal is £40 - £60 per treatment session. The price you will pay depends upon the practitioner you choose. Normally you will also have to pay a fee for having a patch test done before treatment. This is normally not as expensive as a full treatment session, with the average price being around £25.
- BODY AREAS FOR LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- Face Laser Hair Removal (inc forehead)
- Chin Laser Hair Removal
- Neck Laser Hair Removal
- Arms Laser Hair Removal
- Bikini Laser Hair Removal
- Legs Laser Hair Removal
- Nipple Laser Hair Removal
- Shoulders Laser Hair Removal
- Underarms Laser Hair Removal
- Back Laser Hair Removal
- Stomach Laser Hair Removal
- Breasts Laser Hair Removal
- Mens Chest Laser Hair Removal
- Side Effects & Risks with Laser Hair Removal
- Discomfort & Pain with Laser Hair Removal
- Scarring with Laser Hair Removal
- Safety of Laser Hair Removal
- Legal Requirements for Carrying Out Laser Hair Removal
- Contraindications for Laser Hair Removal
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Hair Removal
- How does IPL Hair Removal Work?
- Cost of IPL Hair Removal
- History and Background of IPL
- Why Choose IPL Hair Removal?
- Alternatives to IPL Hair Removal
- When is IPL Hair Removal Most Effective?
- IPL Hair Removal Session
- How Many IPL Sessions Will I Need?
- Suitability for IPL Hair Removal
- Risks, Complications, and Side Effects of IPL
- Is IPL Hair Removal Permanent?
- Is IPL Hair Removal Painful?
- Who Performs IPL Hair Removal?
- IPL & PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- IPL at Home
- Laser Hair Removal Before & After
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- LASER HAIR REMOVAL INFORMATION
- Is Laser Hair Removal Permanent?
- Causes of Hair Re-growth After Laser Hair Removal Treatment
- Long Term Effects of Laser Hair Removal
- Repeat Sessions for Laser Hair Removal
- COST OF LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- Number of Laser Hair Removal Treatments Required
- Consultation for Laser Hair Removal
- Patch Tests for Laser Hair Removal
- Preparing for Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Hair Removal Procedure
- Removing Hair in-between Laser Hair Removal Treatments
- Laser Hair Removal of White/Blond Hair
- TYPES OF LASERS
- Types of Laser Hair Removal Machines
- Latest Developments & Research in Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Hair Removal Manufacturers
- Laser Hair Removal at Home
- Guide to Waxing Hair
- Shaving Unwanted Hair
- FURTHER INFORMATION
- Colonic Irrigation
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Dental Treatments
- Fertility Treatment
- Hair Transplants
- Harley Street
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Laser Hair Removal
- Medical Centres & GPs
- Private Blood Tests
- Private Health Insurance
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking & E-Cigarettes
- Sports Medicine
- STD's & STI's
(Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tattoo Removal
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Glossary A-Z