Fertility Clinics in Wolverhampton
If you are considering fertility treatment because you have struggled to conceive or you or your partner are infertile, or if you are a same sex couple wanting to have a baby, there are a number of options available through the NHS and/or through private funding at fertility clinics in Wolverhampton.
If you would like to book a consultation (many clinics offer free initial consultations) to discuss your ferility treatment options at a clinic in Wolverhampton, complete the contact form on the right, and if we represent a local clinic, an advisor will contact you. Treatment options include:
- In vitro fertilisation (IVF)
- ICSI (Intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection) fertility treatment
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Gamete Intra-Fallopian Transfer (GIFT)
- In vitro maturation (IVM)
- Fertility drugs
Fertility Clinics Wolverhampton
263 Penn Road
Tel: 01902 620831
The West Midlands is home to Wolverhampton, a busy city of many industries and a population of about a quarter of a million, making it the 13th most well populated city in the UK. The city was previously a part of Staffordshire before joining the West Midlands, and can trace its origins to about 985 AD. Today Wolverhampton is home to many businesses and industries, and its convenient location and large population make it an ideal location for St Jude's Hospitals and Clinics' fertility treatments. The hospital is completely kitted out to provide the best in care to people from the diverse cultural backgrounds that make up Wolverhampton's population of a quarter of a million. Assisted reproductive technologies like IVF (in vitro fertilisation) and ICSI (intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection) are provided alongside artificial insemination. The hospital runs an egg sharing and donation scheme to meet the needs of a whole host of women, some of whom may be struggling to conceive even with assistive technologies. Donor sperm can be used for artificial insemination at St Jude's, meaning that men who are unable to generate viable sperm or who don't want to pass on heritable diseases to their children.
- What is Artificial Insemination?
- Intra-Cervical Insemination
- Is Intra-Cervical Insemination for me?
- Intrauterine Insemination
- Is Intra-Uterine Insemination For Me?
- Alternatives to Intra-Uterine Insemination
- Egg Donation
- How are Eggs Donated?
- Sperm Donation
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Donor Sperm
- Becoming a Sperm Donor
- Donor Embryos
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Donor Embryo Transfer
- How to Donate Embryos
- Importing Sperm, Eggs, and Embryos
- Freezing and Storing Eggs
- Freezing and Storing Sperm
- Freezing & Storing Embryos
- How do I Know if I’m Pregnant?
- Pregnancy: What Happens and How
- The First Trimester
- The Second Trimester
- The Third Trimester
- The End of a Pregnancy and Delivering a New-born
- FERTILITY TREATMENT IN THE UK
- Infertility and its Causes
- What Causes Infertility in Women?
- What Causes Infertility in Men?
- Effect of Smoking on Fertility and Pregnancy
- Fertility and Weight
- Fertility and Diet
- Fertility and Stress
- Fertility and Diabetes
- Toxins and their Effects on Fertility
- Fertility and Eating Disorders
- INFERTILITY OPTIONS
- Fertility Treatment for Same Sex Couples
- Single Mothers Having a Baby
- Infertility Treatments on the NHS
- Assisted Conception on the NHS
- NHS Funding Eligibility in England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland
- Private Infertility Treatment
- Can I Prevent Infertility?
- Specialist Treatment for Infertility
- Choosing a Fertility Clinic
- In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
- Reasons for Having IVF
- IVF for Same Sex Couples
- IVF for Single Mothers
- Support and IVF
- How is IVF done?
- Is IVF available on the NHS?
- Paying for IVF Privately
- Having IVF Abroad through Medical Tourism
- Success Rates of IVF
- IVF Side Effects & Risks
- IVF and Hyperstimulation Syndrome
- IVF and Ectopic Pregnancies
- IVF and Multiple Births
- IVF and Miscarriage
- Effects of IVF on the Baby
- Ethical Objections to IVF
- ICSI as a Fertility Treatment
- Is ICSI for Me?
- How is ICSI Performed?
- How Successful is ICSI?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of ICSI?
- What is IMSI (Intra-Cytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Injection)?
- What is PICSI?
- What is Metabolomics?
- Alternatives to IVF
- History and Development of IVF and ICSI
- Fertility Drugs: What Do They Do and Are They For Me?
- Female Fertility Drugs
- Male Fertility Drugs
- Further Information
UK HEALTH CENTRES
- Colonic Irrigation
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Dental Treatments
- Fertility Treatment
- Hair Transplants
- Harley Street
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Laser Hair Removal
- Medical Centres & GPs
- Private Blood Tests
- Private Health Insurance
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking & E-Cigarettes
- Sports Medicine
- STD's & STI's
(Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tattoo Removal
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Glossary A-Z
- Latest UK Health News
SELECT A LOCATION