Ant Income Protection Insurance
Ant Insurance can give you the peace of mind that income protection insurance offers if something happens to you and you cannot receive your regular income. Loss of income can be due to illness, becoming unemployed or being injured. Ant provides an amount of money monthly that you can decide on, which is worked out based on your current salary. You are free to spend the sum however you choose whether it be debts, your rent or mortgage, bills, the choice is entirely yours.
How much does income protection insurance cost?
The amount you will pay all depends on the salary you currently earn. The most Ant will pay each month is £1500. Each individual claim provides up to 12 months payment. You may return to work or get a new job during this period, which also means the payments will stop. It is important to read the terms and conditions provided before making a decision and you can also get impartial advice about insurance from moneyadviceservice.org.uk.
Will I get income protection insurance straight away?
You will not receive any payment for four months after the start of the policy if you are made redundant. This is called the initial exclusion period that all insurance providers have when dealing with redundancy claims. There is also a waiting period, which is the amount of days you are off work continuously through accident, sickness or becoming unemployed. The waiting period is thirty days and if you are not off for this length of time continuously then you cannot make a claim. After this period is up, your money will be backdated to the beginning of the thirty days. You have a choice of increasing the waiting period by choosing an excess period up to 180 days. All options are provided and explained during the application process to find the right solution for you.
Can anyone receive income protection insurance?
There are a number of exclusions where they cannot accept claims. These include:
- Voluntary unemployment
- Work is temporary
- Civil disruption
- Contract violation
- Misconduct or neglectful behaviour
There are other exclusions if you are self-employed, a contract worker, or work for a family member which are covered in the terms and conditions. There are certain illnesses and medical conditions that are also excluded from the policy including:
- Having AIDS
- A self-inflicted harm
- Sickness or injury because of alcohol or drugs
There are also limitations in the terms and conditions relating to pre-existing medical problems such as:
- Back problems
- Anxiety disorders
- Mental disorders
- Pregnancy and childbirth
A medical issue or illness that you knew about before the beginning of the policy, or something you have been receiving medical attention for 12 months prior to the policy would be termed a pre-existing condition.
- How Do I Get a Private Health Insurance Quote?
- Advantages of Private Health Insurance
- Disadvantages of Private Health Insurance
- I Cant Afford Private Health Insurance?
- Information Given to Private Health Insurance Companies
- Ant Income Protection Insurance
- Asda Money Life Insurance
- Asssa Expats Health Insurance
- Aviva Health UK Private Health Insurance
- AXA PPP Healthcare Private Health Insurance
- Best Doctors Services
- BHSF Cancer Cover
- Boots Dental Insurance
- British Money Income Protection Insurance
- British Seniors Life Insurance
- Bupa By You Health Insurance
- Bupa Global International Health Insurance
- Bupa on Demand
- Castle Cover Over 50’s Life Plan
- Cigna Expat Medical Insurance
- Co-operative Pre-paid Funeral Plans
- C S Healthcare Health Insurance
- Dencover Dental Insurance
- Denplan Private Dental Plan
- DG Mutual Sick Pay Insurance
- Dignity Funeral Plans
- Flexibility with the AA
- ACE Helping Hand
- Helping Hand Cancer Care Insurance
- Aetna International Health Insurance
- Age UK Travel Insurance
- AIG Direct All Kinds of Cancer Cover
- ALC Global Cover Plans
- AllClear Travel Cover for any Medical Condition
- Allianz Health Insurance
- Amariz Limited specialised insurance for expats
- APRIL UK Health Insurance
- Avalon Europe Funeral Plans
- WPA Health Insurance
- National Dental Plan
- World First Travel Insurance
- Wiltshire Friendly
- William Russell Expatriate Insurance
PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE INFORMATION
- WHAT IS PRIVATE HEATH INSURANCE?
- Is Private Treatment better than NHS Treatment?
- How to Choose Private Health Insurance?
- What Conditions or Treatments Does Private Health Insurance Not Cover?
- General Advice and Information for Buying Health Insurance
- Common Private Health Insurance Terms
- What Questions Should I Ask When Choosing Private Health Insurance?
- Comparing Private Health Insurance Policies
- Getting Private Health Insurance Advice
- Making a Claim on Your Private Health Insurance Policy
- WHAT IS CRITICAL ILLNESS COVER?
- Disadvantages of Critical Illness Cover
- Advantages of Critical Illness Cover
- Further Information
UK HEALTH CENTRES
- Colonic Irrigation
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Dental Treatments
- Fertility Treatment
- Hair Transplants
- Harley Street
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Laser Hair Removal
- Medical Centres & GPs
- Private Blood Tests
- Private Health Insurance
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking & E-Cigarettes
- Sports Medicine
- STD's & STI's
(Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tattoo Removal
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Glossary A-Z
- Latest UK Health News
SELECT A LOCATION