Asda Money Life Insurance
Asda Money offers a wide range of private health insurance plans including Asda Life Insurance. Not only does Asda money offer competitive quotes, they also offer a free advice service if you have any questions about their products. Asda life insurance offers you peace of mind that if you do die or are critically ill, your family will be able to cover any financial costs. There are four life insurance protection plans:
- Life Insurance
- Mortgage Life Cover
- Income protection
- Critical Illness cover
Asda Life Insurance
This insurance plan pays one tax-free amount of money if you die or are diagnosed with a terminal condition. The amount of money given remains the same no matter when the life insurance holder passes away. This policy is normally taken out to provide financial help to your family after your death. It can be used for living expenses, funeral costs and anything your family would like to use it for. If this policy is taken out on it’s own without the critical illness cover then the money towards the policy remains the same.
Mortgage Life Cover
Asda Mortgage Life Cover can be taken out in order to provide protection for the mortgage you have secured against your home. It is provided in order to keep your family living in your family home in you die. It provides a lump sum of cash to your family if you pass away during the policy period. If you choose this policy alone, then the amount you regularly pay remains the same but as time goes on the payout reduces the longer the policy length.
Asda Income Protection offers financial support if you are too ill to work or get injured and are unable to work. They provide an amount of money each month to pay your bills tax-free offering peace of mind while you cannot earn money at work.
- Pays part of your monthly income
- It continues to pay until you return to work or retire
- A waiting period is implemented, normally until the end of your sickness pay
- It is paid every month and is based on a percentage of your salary (gross)
Critical Illness cover
Asda Critical Illness Cover offers a one-time payment to those who have a serious illness. It is a long-standing insurance policy and the payment provided is tax-free. It is able to help assist you with paying debts, bills and your mortgage as well as money to live on. There are a different set of rules for each policy they offer and the amount of money provided. A critical illness can be a heart attack, a stroke, certain kinds and stages of cancer and certain debilitating conditions.
If you are unsure which plan would suit your needs best, Asda Money provides free help and advise without any obligation to sign up for any of the policies.
- How Do I Get a Private Health Insurance Quote?
- Advantages of Private Health Insurance
- Disadvantages of Private Health Insurance
- I Cant Afford Private Health Insurance?
- Information Given to Private Health Insurance Companies
- Ant Income Protection Insurance
- Asda Money Life Insurance
- Asssa Expats Health Insurance
- Aviva Health UK Private Health Insurance
- AXA PPP Healthcare Private Health Insurance
- Best Doctors Services
- BHSF Cancer Cover
- Boots Dental Insurance
- British Money Income Protection Insurance
- British Seniors Life Insurance
- Bupa By You Health Insurance
- Bupa Global International Health Insurance
- Bupa on Demand
- Castle Cover Over 50’s Life Plan
- Cigna Expat Medical Insurance
- Co-operative Pre-paid Funeral Plans
- C S Healthcare Health Insurance
- Dencover Dental Insurance
- Denplan Private Dental Plan
- DG Mutual Sick Pay Insurance
- Dignity Funeral Plans
- Flexibility with the AA
- ACE Helping Hand
- Helping Hand Cancer Care Insurance
- Aetna International Health Insurance
- Age UK Travel Insurance
- AIG Direct All Kinds of Cancer Cover
- ALC Global Cover Plans
- AllClear Travel Cover for any Medical Condition
- Allianz Health Insurance
- Amariz Limited specialised insurance for expats
- APRIL UK Health Insurance
- Avalon Europe Funeral Plans
- WPA Health Insurance
- National Dental Plan
- World First Travel Insurance
- Wiltshire Friendly
- William Russell Expatriate Insurance
PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE INFORMATION
- WHAT IS PRIVATE HEATH INSURANCE?
- Is Private Treatment better than NHS Treatment?
- How to Choose Private Health Insurance?
- What Conditions or Treatments Does Private Health Insurance Not Cover?
- General Advice and Information for Buying Health Insurance
- Common Private Health Insurance Terms
- What Questions Should I Ask When Choosing Private Health Insurance?
- Comparing Private Health Insurance Policies
- Getting Private Health Insurance Advice
- Making a Claim on Your Private Health Insurance Policy
- WHAT IS CRITICAL ILLNESS COVER?
- Disadvantages of Critical Illness Cover
- Advantages of Critical Illness Cover
- Further Information
UK HEALTH CENTRES
- Colonic Irrigation
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Dental Treatments
- Fertility Treatment
- Hair Transplants
- Harley Street
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Laser Hair Removal
- Medical Centres & GPs
- Private Blood Tests
- Private Health Insurance
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking & E-Cigarettes
- Sports Medicine
- STD's & STI's
(Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tattoo Removal
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Glossary A-Z
- Latest UK Health News
SELECT A LOCATION