WPA Health Insurance
One of the UK’s leading non-profit health and dental insurers, WPA (Western Provident Association) was established more than 110 years ago. This independent firm has built a strong reputation for putting customers first and it has expanded significantly, with more than 80 local offices operating up and down the UK.
WPA is built on the ethos of providing first class standards of customer service and the aim is always to put you, the client, first. This provider believes in transparency and honesty and it is the only UK insurer to offer details of complaints made against the firm to the Financial Ombudsman.
If you’re searching for an insurer that offers extensive healthcare cover, dental benefits and the opportunity to enjoy flexible policies that suit your individual needs, WPA could be the perfect choice.
WPA offers you the chance to choose from a wide range of health and dental insurance products, including:
- health plans for the self-employed
- choice of three flexible plans for professionals
- family healthcare plans
- individual policies
- corporate health and dental insurance and employee benefits (available for small, medium-sized and large businesses)
- tailor-made policies
Why choose WPA?
WPA has a rich heritage and a reputation for providing outstanding levels of customer care. You can choose from a range of flexible insurance plans to suit you, your family or your business and WPA works with a broad spectrum of health providers to cover a variety of services, treatments and therapies.
WPA listens to customers and responds to changing demands to ensure that the services it offers are current and appropriate. The firm has expanded the range of plans to incorporate children’s health and dental care and business services of all sizes. Corporate plans are available for any firm with at least three employees.
As waiting lists for NHS care increase, private treatment has become more popular in the last five years and this trend looks set to continue. WPA is moving with the times by expanding the list of private services and facilities included within its impressive range of products. As a non-profit organisation, you can be sure that best interests at the heart of the services provided by WPA. There is no risk of short-term gains for shareholders, which may have long-term negative effects for clients.
WPA also offers a really easy-to-use online interface, which enables you to search for hospitals and clinics, doctors and specialists and specific health services. You can also access a wealth of online resources, including guides about how to make a claim and links to pages providing general information about medical conditions.
- How Do I Get a Private Health Insurance Quote?
- Advantages of Private Health Insurance
- Disadvantages of Private Health Insurance
- I Cant Afford Private Health Insurance?
- Information Given to Private Health Insurance Companies
- Ant Income Protection Insurance
- Asda Money Life Insurance
- Asssa Expats Health Insurance
- Aviva Health UK Private Health Insurance
- AXA PPP Healthcare Private Health Insurance
- Best Doctors Services
- BHSF Cancer Cover
- Boots Dental Insurance
- British Money Income Protection Insurance
- British Seniors Life Insurance
- Bupa By You Health Insurance
- Bupa Global International Health Insurance
- Bupa on Demand
- Castle Cover Over 50’s Life Plan
- Cigna Expat Medical Insurance
- Co-operative Pre-paid Funeral Plans
- C S Healthcare Health Insurance
- Dencover Dental Insurance
- Denplan Private Dental Plan
- DG Mutual Sick Pay Insurance
- Dignity Funeral Plans
- Flexibility with the AA
- ACE Helping Hand
- Helping Hand Cancer Care Insurance
- Aetna International Health Insurance
- Age UK Travel Insurance
- AIG Direct All Kinds of Cancer Cover
- ALC Global Cover Plans
- AllClear Travel Cover for any Medical Condition
- Allianz Health Insurance
- Amariz Limited specialised insurance for expats
- APRIL UK Health Insurance
- Avalon Europe Funeral Plans
- WPA Health Insurance
- National Dental Plan
- World First Travel Insurance
- Wiltshire Friendly
- William Russell Expatriate Insurance
PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE INFORMATION
- WHAT IS PRIVATE HEATH INSURANCE?
- Is Private Treatment better than NHS Treatment?
- How to Choose Private Health Insurance?
- What Conditions or Treatments Does Private Health Insurance Not Cover?
- General Advice and Information for Buying Health Insurance
- Common Private Health Insurance Terms
- What Questions Should I Ask When Choosing Private Health Insurance?
- Comparing Private Health Insurance Policies
- Getting Private Health Insurance Advice
- Making a Claim on Your Private Health Insurance Policy
- WHAT IS CRITICAL ILLNESS COVER?
- Disadvantages of Critical Illness Cover
- Advantages of Critical Illness Cover
- Further Information
UK HEALTH CENTRES
- Colonic Irrigation
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Dental Treatments
- Fertility Treatment
- Hair Transplants
- Harley Street
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Laser Hair Removal
- Medical Centres & GPs
- Private Blood Tests
- Private Health Insurance
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking & E-Cigarettes
- Sports Medicine
- STD's & STI's
(Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tattoo Removal
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Glossary A-Z
- Latest UK Health News
SELECT A LOCATION