Castle Cover Over 50’s Life Plan
Castle Cover has been providing a range of private insurance plans for people over fifty for over ten years. They started in 2006 and have become experts in their field at offering insurance solutions including travel insurance, car insurance and a Life Plan for over 50’s. The Over 50’s Life Plan is offered to UK residents who are between the ages of 50 and 75. There is no medical assessment before hand and you get to choose the premium levels best suited to you.
Added benefits of the over 50’s Life plan
- When you die your family will get a cash lump sum
- Guaranteed acceptance if you are between 50 and 75
- No medical assessment is needed
- You have to be a UK resident
- You will get a £25 voucher for M&S after your first three months of payments
- You can chose your premium based upon your needs and budget
- Your cash sum x 3 if you have an accidental death during the first two years
- You can stop making payments after you turn 90
What Castle Cover provides
- Life Cover - If you die they will pay out a cash lump sum to your family, if you have been paying for the plan for at least two years.
- Accidental Death - If during the first two years you die suddenly from an accident, they will pay out three times the current amount you have to your family.
- Non-Accidental Death - If you die and it wasn’t due to an accident in the first two years they will pay the equivalent of what you have already paid plus another half to your family.
The amount paid and the amount covered will be reflected by your age when you sign up for the cover.
Castle Cover prides themselves not only on great insurance plans but also on their customer service. They believe in offering their customers the best price straight away and will guide you through the whole process every step of the way.
You must be able to pay the premium each month until your death or until your 90th birthday, which ever happens first. If for any reasons you stop paying the monthly amount, you will stop being covered and they do not refund payments if at anytime you change your mind.
- How Do I Get a Private Health Insurance Quote?
- Advantages of Private Health Insurance
- Disadvantages of Private Health Insurance
- I Cant Afford Private Health Insurance?
- Information Given to Private Health Insurance Companies
- Ant Income Protection Insurance
- Asda Money Life Insurance
- Asssa Expats Health Insurance
- Aviva Health UK Private Health Insurance
- AXA PPP Healthcare Private Health Insurance
- Best Doctors Services
- BHSF Cancer Cover
- Boots Dental Insurance
- British Money Income Protection Insurance
- British Seniors Life Insurance
- Bupa By You Health Insurance
- Bupa Global International Health Insurance
- Bupa on Demand
- Castle Cover Over 50’s Life Plan
- Cigna Expat Medical Insurance
- Co-operative Pre-paid Funeral Plans
- C S Healthcare Health Insurance
- Dencover Dental Insurance
- Denplan Private Dental Plan
- DG Mutual Sick Pay Insurance
- Dignity Funeral Plans
- Flexibility with the AA
- ACE Helping Hand
- Helping Hand Cancer Care Insurance
- Aetna International Health Insurance
- Age UK Travel Insurance
- AIG Direct All Kinds of Cancer Cover
- ALC Global Cover Plans
- AllClear Travel Cover for any Medical Condition
- Allianz Health Insurance
- Amariz Limited specialised insurance for expats
- APRIL UK Health Insurance
- Avalon Europe Funeral Plans
- WPA Health Insurance
- National Dental Plan
- World First Travel Insurance
- Wiltshire Friendly
- William Russell Expatriate Insurance
PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE INFORMATION
- WHAT IS PRIVATE HEATH INSURANCE?
- Is Private Treatment better than NHS Treatment?
- How to Choose Private Health Insurance?
- What Conditions or Treatments Does Private Health Insurance Not Cover?
- General Advice and Information for Buying Health Insurance
- Common Private Health Insurance Terms
- What Questions Should I Ask When Choosing Private Health Insurance?
- Comparing Private Health Insurance Policies
- Getting Private Health Insurance Advice
- Making a Claim on Your Private Health Insurance Policy
- WHAT IS CRITICAL ILLNESS COVER?
- Disadvantages of Critical Illness Cover
- Advantages of Critical Illness Cover
- Further Information
UK HEALTH CENTRES
- Colonic Irrigation
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Dental Treatments
- Fertility Treatment
- Hair Transplants
- Harley Street
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Laser Hair Removal
- Medical Centres & GPs
- Private Blood Tests
- Private Health Insurance
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking & E-Cigarettes
- Sports Medicine
- STD's & STI's
(Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tattoo Removal
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Glossary A-Z
- Latest UK Health News
SELECT A LOCATION