Cigna Expat Medical Insurance
Cigna is an international private health insurance provider and has been established for thirty years. They have over 70 million customers all over the world as one of the world’s biggest international insurers. One of the plans they offer is expatriate medical insurance, which is for people living and working abroad. This package is for you and your family to get access to expert healthcare, wherever you are living. Standards of healthcare vary from country to country and you may not qualify for free healthcare in the country you are living in. An expatriate health plan can give you the peace of mind that if you or your family needs medical help, you will get the best treatment available.
What does expatriate insurance cover?
- Their expatriate plans are flexible and you can chose from a range if options.
- Core insurance offers protection for essential treatment and visits to the hospital.
- Surgeon and consultation fees are included.
- In and out patient treatment is also covered.
- They pay for cancer treatment.
You can add a range of options to your plans including:
- Maternity cover in their gold and platinum policies
- Extensive outpatient cover
- Cost of prescriptions
- Eye health
- Dental treatment
As the plan is flexible and you can tailor it to your needs, the cost of the expatriate medical insurance should fit into your budget. They can tailor the policies to suit you when contacting them for a no obligation quote.
Benefits of choosing Cigna
Cigna has access to expert health clinics, hospitals and doctors all over the world. Which means that you can feel comfortable that you and your family’s health will take priority. The plans are flexible and you can choose the policies you think will be best for you. Their customer care is very important and they are easy to get in touch with wherever you are in the world. You can email them on their website and request a call back if you require it.
- Free help and advice night and day.
- Access to speak to one of out healthcare experts whenever you need them.
- Instant access to the best healthcare facilities and professionals where you are living.
- In most cases you will be reimbursed within five days after you have made a claim in the currency you would prefer.
You can find out more information about the expatriate plan with Cigna by going onto their website, or for more information you can contact them directly over the phone or by email.
- How Do I Get a Private Health Insurance Quote?
- Advantages of Private Health Insurance
- Disadvantages of Private Health Insurance
- I Cant Afford Private Health Insurance?
- Information Given to Private Health Insurance Companies
- Ant Income Protection Insurance
- Asda Money Life Insurance
- Asssa Expats Health Insurance
- Aviva Health UK Private Health Insurance
- AXA PPP Healthcare Private Health Insurance
- Best Doctors Services
- BHSF Cancer Cover
- Boots Dental Insurance
- British Money Income Protection Insurance
- British Seniors Life Insurance
- Bupa By You Health Insurance
- Bupa Global International Health Insurance
- Bupa on Demand
- Castle Cover Over 50’s Life Plan
- Cigna Expat Medical Insurance
- Co-operative Pre-paid Funeral Plans
- C S Healthcare Health Insurance
- Dencover Dental Insurance
- Denplan Private Dental Plan
- DG Mutual Sick Pay Insurance
- Dignity Funeral Plans
- Flexibility with the AA
- ACE Helping Hand
- Helping Hand Cancer Care Insurance
- Aetna International Health Insurance
- Age UK Travel Insurance
- AIG Direct All Kinds of Cancer Cover
- ALC Global Cover Plans
- AllClear Travel Cover for any Medical Condition
- Allianz Health Insurance
- Amariz Limited specialised insurance for expats
- APRIL UK Health Insurance
- Avalon Europe Funeral Plans
- WPA Health Insurance
- National Dental Plan
- World First Travel Insurance
- Wiltshire Friendly
- William Russell Expatriate Insurance
PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE INFORMATION
- WHAT IS PRIVATE HEATH INSURANCE?
- Is Private Treatment better than NHS Treatment?
- How to Choose Private Health Insurance?
- What Conditions or Treatments Does Private Health Insurance Not Cover?
- General Advice and Information for Buying Health Insurance
- Common Private Health Insurance Terms
- What Questions Should I Ask When Choosing Private Health Insurance?
- Comparing Private Health Insurance Policies
- Getting Private Health Insurance Advice
- Making a Claim on Your Private Health Insurance Policy
- WHAT IS CRITICAL ILLNESS COVER?
- Disadvantages of Critical Illness Cover
- Advantages of Critical Illness Cover
- Further Information
UK HEALTH CENTRES
- Colonic Irrigation
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Dental Treatments
- Fertility Treatment
- Hair Transplants
- Harley Street
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Laser Hair Removal
- Medical Centres & GPs
- Private Blood Tests
- Private Health Insurance
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking & E-Cigarettes
- Sports Medicine
- STD's & STI's
(Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tattoo Removal
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Glossary A-Z
- Latest UK Health News
SELECT A LOCATION