Asthma and the Ventolin Inhaler
Asthma is a condition that affects millions of people from different backgrounds worldwide. Luckily medications such as the Ventolin inhaler can help to manage it, allowing many to lead lives relatively unhindered by asthma. This article explains what asthma is and how the Ventolin inhaler can help to manage it.
What is asthma?
Asthma involves the inflammation of your airways over a long period of time. The symptoms associated with it can be worsened by exposure to environmental stressors such as irritants or other asthma triggers. Exercise may also induce this due to an increased uptake of air. The breathing symptoms associated with asthma can range in severity from moderate to extreme. These can be highly distressing for those afflicted and may present a hindrance to enjoying a full quality of life.
What causes asthma?
The causes of asthma are still not fully known as they are dependent on a large variety of different factors. These are likely to be some combination of genetic factors which may include a family history of asthma or other allergic conditions. Environmental factors are also likely to influence the prevalence of asthma development. Avoidable environmental factors that may cause asthma in youngsters include smoking while pregnant or around young children and maintaining an overly hygienic environment for a young child. The prevalence of air pollution in your local area may also play a factor in causing it.
How can the Ventolin inhaler help me with asthma?
Unfortunately there is currently no full cure available for asthma. Treatment is based on relieving symptoms or preventing an asthma attack from happening in the first place. The Ventolin inhaler can be used to relax your airways either before taking part in exercise or during an asthma attack. This is a potentially effective way to control your symptoms and is a method used by millions of people worldwide.
VENTOLIN INHALER INFORMATION
- BUYING A VENTOLIN INHALER
- Ventolin Delivery Systems
- Alternatives to the Ventolin Inhaler
- What is a Ventolin Inhaler?
- How to use the Ventolin Inhaler
- Benefits of using a Ventolin Inhaler
- Risks & Complications of the Ventolin Inhaler
- Ventolin Inhaler on Prescription
- How Often Should I Use a Ventolin Inhaler?
- Ventolin Inhaler & Alcohol
- Maintaining your Ventolin Inhaler
- Expiration of the Ventolin Inhaler
- Cost of the Ventolin Inhaler
- Asthma and the Ventolin Inhaler
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and the Ventolin Inhaler
- Cystic Fibrosis and the Ventolin Inhaler
- The Ventolin Inhaler for a Cough
- Ventolin Inhaler for Emergencies
- Where to go if you Need Ventolin Inhaler
- Further Information
UK HEALTH CENTRES
- Colonic Irrigation
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Dental Treatments
- Fertility Treatment
- Hair Transplants
- Harley Street
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Laser Hair Removal
- Medical Centres & GPs
- Private Blood Tests
- Private Health Insurance
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking & E-Cigarettes
- Sports Medicine
- STD's & STI's
(Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tattoo Removal
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Glossary A-Z
- Latest UK Health News
SELECT A LOCATION