Men’s Chest Laser Hair Removal
Unwanted body hair is a growing concern for many men. Using laser light energy, laser hair removal kills the hair at the root, ensuring longer lasting results than shaving or waxing and a less painful procedure than electrolysis. The procedure itself is straightforward; hair is shaved and cleaned and an anaesthetic cream is applied. The laser then emits pulsed beams of concentrated light which damages the hair follicle. Best results occur in those with light skin and dark hair but it should be avoided by those who have sensitive skin.
Treatment Time for Chest Laser Hair Removal Treatment
On average, 3-8 treatments are required for an effective outcome, each lasting from 30 minutes to an hour. Most men are satisfied with these results although it is important to note that annual touch-up treatments are recommended given that male body hair growth increases with age.
Following Chest Hair Removal
The chest is a sensitive area but as lasers are far less invasive than the needles used in electrolysis, this procedure is typically much less painful. Mild discomfort can be expected but very little aftercare is required other than pain relieving cream. It is advised to wear sunscreen on the area for 48 hours after treatment and to avoid tanning (outside or in a tanning salon) for at least two weeks. Within a fortnight skin should be back to normal – with much less hair.
Cost of Chest Laser Hair Removal
The cost of chest laser hai removal tends to vary as pattern of hair growths are different. Some laser hair removal clinics charge a fixed fee per treatment, others a price per laser pulse used. A typical current price range for chest hair removal is £75.00-£140.00 per treatment. Some clinics offer discounts if booked in advance or with other treatments so it is worthwhile to shop around.
Finding a Clinic
Treatments can be given by medical professionals or trained beauticians. While the risks involved with laser hair removal are minimal (skin can be left with dark or pale patches which should fade within a couple of months) finding a reputable practitioner is vital. Do your homework – search around and make sure that the person performing the laser hair removal is qualified and experienced. Try and speak to someone who has used the clinic and undergone the same procedure. Do your research, ask questions and be well informed.
- BODY AREAS FOR LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- Face Laser Hair Removal (inc forehead)
- Chin Laser Hair Removal
- Neck Laser Hair Removal
- Arms Laser Hair Removal
- Bikini Laser Hair Removal
- Legs Laser Hair Removal
- Nipple Laser Hair Removal
- Shoulders Laser Hair Removal
- Underarms Laser Hair Removal
- Back Laser Hair Removal
- Stomach Laser Hair Removal
- Breasts Laser Hair Removal
- Mens Chest Laser Hair Removal
- Side Effects & Risks with Laser Hair Removal
- Discomfort & Pain with Laser Hair Removal
- Scarring with Laser Hair Removal
- Safety of Laser Hair Removal
- Legal Requirements for Carrying Out Laser Hair Removal
- Contraindications for Laser Hair Removal
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Hair Removal
- How does IPL Hair Removal Work?
- Cost of IPL Hair Removal
- History and Background of IPL
- Why Choose IPL Hair Removal?
- Alternatives to IPL Hair Removal
- When is IPL Hair Removal Most Effective?
- IPL Hair Removal Session
- How Many IPL Sessions Will I Need?
- Suitability for IPL Hair Removal
- Risks, Complications, and Side Effects of IPL
- Is IPL Hair Removal Permanent?
- Is IPL Hair Removal Painful?
- Who Performs IPL Hair Removal?
- IPL & PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- IPL at Home
- Laser Hair Removal Before & After
LASER HAIR REMOVAL INFORMATION
- LASER HAIR REMOVAL GUIDE
- Is Laser Hair Removal Permanent?
- Causes of Hair Re-growth After Laser Hair Removal Treatment
- Long Term Effects of Laser Hair Removal
- Repeat Sessions for Laser Hair Removal
- COST OF LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- Number of Laser Hair Removal Treatments Required
- Consultation for Laser Hair Removal
- Patch Tests for Laser Hair Removal
- Preparing for Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Hair Removal Procedure
- Removing Hair in-between Laser Hair Removal Treatments
- Laser Hair Removal of White/Blond Hair
- TYPES OF LASERS
- Types of Laser Hair Removal Machines
- Latest Developments & Research in Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Hair Removal Manufacturers
- Laser Hair Removal at Home
- Guide to Waxing Hair
- Shaving Unwanted Hair
- Further Information
UK HEALTH CENTRES
- Colonic Irrigation
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Dental Treatments
- Fertility Treatment
- Hair Transplants
- Harley Street
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Laser Hair Removal
- Medical Centres & GPs
- Private Blood Tests
- Private Health Insurance
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking & E-Cigarettes
- Sports Medicine
- STD's & STI's
(Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tattoo Removal
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Glossary A-Z
- Latest UK Health News
SELECT A LOCATION