Shoulders Laser Hair Removal
While many of the laser hair removal treatments discussed in this guide are focused largely on women, excessive hair on the back and shoulders is generally a concern for men rather than women, although as a woman, depending on your ethnicity and hair type, you may feel uncomfortable with the appearance of your shoulders, or potentially ‘un-feminine.’ However, this particular type of laser hair removal treatment is perhaps the most commonly carried out on men.
One obvious consideration in removing hair from the back or shoulders is that, unlike any area on the front of the body, which can be easily reached by the individual themselves to shave or treat with an alternative depilatory product, these areas are almost impossible to reach by yourself. Also, they are parts of the body that are often on show, particularly in the warmer months. For these reasons, laser hair removal may well be the best option for dealing with your unwanted back or shoulder hair.
As with all laser hair removal procedures, the effects are long-term, although it usually takes a few more sessions to achieve a fully smooth look – in men in particular, hair on the skin of the back can be quite dense. You may need to be prepared to undergo up to 12 separate sessions of laser treatment to achieve the desired effect.
One possible consideration is that, due to the nature of the skin on the back and shoulders, you may experience a minor degree of discomfort while the procedure is being carried out, particularly if you have a lot of hair to remove. However, with the use of a cooling topical gel or similar, the sensation should be far more bearable that plucking or waxing, as it doesn’t involve tearing the follicle from the skin.
Generally speaking, then, the procedure should be virtually pain-free, and the aesthetic results can provide a tremendous boost to an individual’s self esteem.
- BODY AREAS FOR LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- Face Laser Hair Removal (inc forehead)
- Chin Laser Hair Removal
- Neck Laser Hair Removal
- Arms Laser Hair Removal
- Bikini Laser Hair Removal
- Legs Laser Hair Removal
- Nipple Laser Hair Removal
- Shoulders Laser Hair Removal
- Underarms Laser Hair Removal
- Back Laser Hair Removal
- Stomach Laser Hair Removal
- Breasts Laser Hair Removal
- Mens Chest Laser Hair Removal
- Side Effects & Risks with Laser Hair Removal
- Discomfort & Pain with Laser Hair Removal
- Scarring with Laser Hair Removal
- Safety of Laser Hair Removal
- Legal Requirements for Carrying Out Laser Hair Removal
- Contraindications for Laser Hair Removal
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Hair Removal
- How does IPL Hair Removal Work?
- Cost of IPL Hair Removal
- History and Background of IPL
- Why Choose IPL Hair Removal?
- Alternatives to IPL Hair Removal
- When is IPL Hair Removal Most Effective?
- IPL Hair Removal Session
- How Many IPL Sessions Will I Need?
- Suitability for IPL Hair Removal
- Risks, Complications, and Side Effects of IPL
- Is IPL Hair Removal Permanent?
- Is IPL Hair Removal Painful?
- Who Performs IPL Hair Removal?
- IPL & PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- IPL at Home
- Laser Hair Removal Before & After
LASER HAIR REMOVAL INFORMATION
- LASER HAIR REMOVAL GUIDE
- Is Laser Hair Removal Permanent?
- Causes of Hair Re-growth After Laser Hair Removal Treatment
- Long Term Effects of Laser Hair Removal
- Repeat Sessions for Laser Hair Removal
- COST OF LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- Number of Laser Hair Removal Treatments Required
- Consultation for Laser Hair Removal
- Patch Tests for Laser Hair Removal
- Preparing for Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Hair Removal Procedure
- Removing Hair in-between Laser Hair Removal Treatments
- Laser Hair Removal of White/Blond Hair
- TYPES OF LASERS
- Types of Laser Hair Removal Machines
- Latest Developments & Research in Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Hair Removal Manufacturers
- Laser Hair Removal at Home
- Guide to Waxing Hair
- Shaving Unwanted Hair
- Further Information
UK HEALTH CENTRES
- Colonic Irrigation
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Dental Treatments
- Fertility Treatment
- Hair Transplants
- Harley Street
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Laser Hair Removal
- Medical Centres & GPs
- Private Blood Tests
- Private Health Insurance
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking & E-Cigarettes
- Sports Medicine
- STD's & STI's
(Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tattoo Removal
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Glossary A-Z
- Latest UK Health News
SELECT A LOCATION